I had to "check existing data" for like 10 mins before I was actually downloading anything. But I am now at about 50k a sec.
Printable View
I had to "check existing data" for like 10 mins before I was actually downloading anything. But I am now at about 50k a sec.
I see 1 seeder and 2 leechers. One of which is Chris [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I get the same error. Says I have a share ratio violation although its way over .25. Derek, could you accept me as a downloader? Depending on the program you use, you can do this manually.
Thanks Derek and Steve! This place is the best!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Vinnie boot get Open [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Derek DeFields:
Vinnie 1988 PASIC is next. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Thank's [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Problem of speed don't come from Derek, he already uploaded more then 1Gb, i just take a look on users who download it now http://www.easytree.org/torrents-det...list=1#seeders and many have port problem (in red) look here the faq of EZT explain that http://www.easytree.org/extras-faq.php#faq16
Yeah it's a folder called JoJo Drum Clinic which contains a VIDEO_TS folder. (which of course has the vob files)
I also want to say thanks go to Jeff for providing the footage. We're just the middlemen.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 26, 2005 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Derek DeFields ]</font>
I at 2% now.
13 kbs download
18 kbs upload
This is gonna take a while! Are they VOB files?
Thanks Jeff, Derek and Steve!!!
So, tell us about this clinic! I don't have any details/info... how is it?
I'm @ 11% now.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Finally got my download to work, but its going at a SLOW pace. Anyway, yeah, how about some details of the clinic! What kind of stuff does he go over? And most importantly: What does he TALK about? I hear that he has lots to say about attitude and mental approaches to playing.Quote:
Originally posted by CLWarunki:
Thanks Jeff, Derek and Steve!!!
So, tell us about this clinic! I don't have any details/info... how is it?
I'm @ 11% now.
EDIT: Derek, are you no longer seeding? The highest leecher is at 60%...
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 26, 2005 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Suspiria ]</font>
Here's my update... it's been motoring along todaty, i'm at 35% - 32kbs down - 28kbs up.
How can you check all these stats on the file?